Offering top quality tactical, combat, and wilderness medical products at extremely affordable prices.
Providing exceptional service and state-of-the-art digital forensics equipment to each client, whether the need is for a small mobile kit for patrol cars or a full lab solution.
Providing law enforcement and law firms involved in legal or criminal matters with digital forensic support.
NOW WITH WHEELS FOR EASY MOBILITY!
These Evidence Drying Cabinets are specifically designed to air-dry wet or damp evidence containing biological fluids in a controlled environment.
They ensure evidence integrity and protect laboratory personnel from odors, particulates, and contaminates by means of four built-in filtering systems.
The drying cabinets are ductless and do not require expensive modifications to your lab for outside venting.
Ducted versions are now available - please contact our customer service representatives or request a quote for pricing.
EDC-1120 and EDC-1120/230 require 2 Pre-Filters, 1 HEPA Filter, and 1 Carbon Gas Phase Filter
EDC-2120 and EDC-2120/230 require 4 Pre-Filters, 2 HEPA Filters, and 2 Carbon Gas Phase Filters
• Particulate Pre-Filter at base of access door
• Particulate Pre-Filter in interior of cabinet
• Chemisorptive Carbon Filter eliminates odors
• HEPA Filter protects lab personnel from particulates
• A green pilot light indicates all filters are operating effectively
• A red pilot light indicates when the Pre-Filter in the access door needs to be replaced
• A red pilot light and air pressure gauge indicate when the HEPA Filter needs to be replaced
• A red pilot light indicates when the Chemisorptive Carbon Filter needs to be replaced
• Built-in water spray hose with electric water pump
• Built-in drain
• Easy installation and relocation
• Ductless design
• Clear Lexan™ doors can be locked with padlocks or evidence tags
• 3 stainless steel removable shelves
• Fiberglass liner with rounded corners, free of seams and welds, prevents potentially contaminating material from being trapped in corners
• Lightweight and durable epoxy-coated, corrosion-resistant aluminum cabinet
• 2 year warranty
• EDC-1120 and EDC-1120/230: Ext Dims 76.5”H x 32”W x 26”D, Int Dim 55.5”H x 26.5”W x 22”D
• EDC-2120 and EDC-2120/230: Ext Dims 76.5”H x 64”W x 26”D, Int Dim 55.5”H x 56.25”W x 22”D
With over 35 years of experience, we are the nation’s most proficient developer and manufacturer of forensic kits.
We are committed to providing our customers with state-of-the-art forensics products at affordable prices.