Offering top quality tactical, combat, and wilderness medical products at extremely affordable prices.
Providing exceptional service and state-of-the-art digital forensics equipment to each client, whether the need is for a small mobile kit for patrol cars or a full lab solution.
Providing law enforcement and law firms involved in legal or criminal matters with digital forensic support.
The chamber features rapid condition recovery after the chamber door is opened and closed. The large viewing area offers easy observation of critical samples. The chamber interior is made of seam-welded aluminum coated with high quality, corrosion resistant epoxy paint.
As with all Caron manufactured products, the 6105 series chambers are fully covered by our 12-month parts and labor warranty.
• The wide temperature and humidity range allows fingerprints to be processed in just a matter of minutes - not days like some conventional methods.
• Microprocessor based PID controllers maintain excellent stability and provide reliable and repeatable results.
• The gentle, forced, vertical airflow provides uniform environmental conditions, eliminates condensation, and keeps evidence moisture free.
• A steam generator adds heat while humidifying, providing for quick ramp-up and rapid condition recovery after door openings.
• The digital temperature and humidity display provides clear and accurate settings.
• The icon-based control panel is easy to understand and requires minimal operating documentation.
• Dual display of temperature and humidity allows the user to visualize instantaneous setpoint and operating conditions.
• The vertical LED light strip in the door provides a large illumination area to watch fingerprints being developed.
• The triple pane, heated glass door minimizes condensation.
• A low water level warning light notifies the operator when to add water.
• Digital countdown timer displays time remaining in test procedure.
• Slide-out shelves allow for quick and easy loading and unloading of samples.
Carboy water fill bottle with cap holds 4 liters (1 gallon) of water. The universal holder ounts on the the side or top of unit. All tubing and fittings are included.
CONDENSATE RECIRCULATOR FEATURES
Includes an in-line DI cartridge, carbon block filter, anti-bacterial stick, 7 gallon water tank, low water alarm, and recirculation pump.
The Shelving package for the 5 CF Caron Fingerprint Development Chamber includes 1 perforated, white-painted shelf, 2 shelf racks, 2 evidence hanging bars, and 4 evidence clips.
EVIDENCE DEVELOPMENT RACK FEATURES
This rack is intended for use with lightweight porousevidence. It includes a two-level rack and 20 stainless steel evidence clips.
With over 35 years of experience, we are the nation’s most proficient developer and manufacturer of forensic kits.
We are committed to providing our customers with state-of-the-art forensics products at affordable prices.