Offering top quality tactical, combat, and wilderness medical products at extremely affordable prices.
Providing exceptional service and state-of-the-art digital forensics equipment to each client, whether the need is for a small mobile kit for patrol cars or a full lab solution.
Providing law enforcement and law firms involved in legal or criminal matters with digital forensic support.
The high-performance Momentum Digital Forensics Workstations are designed and optimized to support today’s demanding digital forensics environments and are built using specially engineered cases which reduce noise levels and maintain system cooling.
The Momentum T3000 is intended to be bundled together with our line of direct connect tower storage units (see Recommended Products, right, for information on our line of storage towers). We offer a discount when bundling a Workstation and Storage Tower, and we welcome the opportunity to provide a quote for the units of your choice.
Our systems are thoroughly tested for reliability and performance and come with an upgraded 3-year warranty.
TRITECH Digital FORENSICS is proud to be partners with and resellers of the two leading forensics software companies in the world. We offer both AccessData and Guidance software and can help you in purchasing additional licenses or transferring existing licenses to your new unit. Our systems are fully compatible with all current versions as well as backwards compatible to previous versions of our partners’ software. If you are not on the current version, we can provide you a quote for an updated version for your consideration.
Our Momentum Digital Forensics Workstations come with integrated Tableau T35689iu or WiebeTECH LabDock Forensics Bridges. With this configuration, you can count on decreasing your data processing time and increasing the uptime of your system.
The Tableau T35689iu is the industry standard forensics write-blocking bridge. It supports IDE, SATA, SAS, USB 3.0, or FireWire 400/800.
The WiebeTECH Forensics LabDock meets and exceeds all standards in write-blocking bridges. It supports IDE, USB, eSATA, or FireWire.
T3000 BASE SPECIFICATIONS
• Momentum Black Pearl Silent Full Tower Case: EATX, 12 Slots, No PSU, Plastic/Steel
• Choice of Forensics Bridge * see information above
• 1500W Power Supply: Modular Cables, 80 PLUS® Silver, ATX12V 2.3, 6x 8/6-pin + 6x 8-pin PCIe
• Motherboard: LGA2011 /2, INTEL® C602, DDR3-2133 (O.C.) 256GB/64GB ECC/UECC /8, PCIe x16 SLI CF /4+2, SATA 6Gb/s RAID 5 /6, 3Gb/s /8, USB 3.0 /4, HDA, FW /2, GbLAN /2, SSI EEB
• Dual Xeon® E5-2640 Six-Core Processor: 3.2GHz TB, LGA2011, 7.2 GT/s QPI, 15MB L3 Cache, EIST EM64T HT VT-d VT-x XD, 32nm, 95W
• 2x CPU Cooling Fan: Socket 2011/1155/1156, Aluminum/Copper
• 64GB (8 x 8GB)): Dual-Rank PC3-12800 DDR3 1600MHz CL11 SDRAM DIMM, ECC Registered
• Dual Video Card: 810MHz, 2GB GDDR5 4008MHz, PCIe x16 SLI, 2x DVI + mini-HDMI
• OS Drive: 240GB SSD, SandForce SF-2281, 555/515MB/s, 2.5-Inch with 3.5-Inch Bracket, SATA 6 Gb/s – (Set in RAID 1)
• Temp Drives: 2 x WESTERN DIGITAL 1TB WD VelociRaptor®, SATA 6 Gb/s, 10000 RPM, 64MB Cache
• Data Drives: 2 x SEAGATE 3TB Barracuda®, SATA 6 Gb/s, 7200 RPM, 64MB Cache
• Hot Swap Drive Bay*: SATA Multi-HDD Hot Swap Module, 2x 2.5-inch HDD, 1x 3.5-inch Tray-less Bay, Black
• Disk Burner: 10x/16x/48x BD/DVD±RW/CD-RW Blu-Ray Disc™ Combo Drive with Lightscribe, M-Disc, SATA, with Software, Black
• Dual-Port Server Adapter: 10/100/1000 Mbps, PCIe x4, Full-Height/Low-Profile
• 2 x Black WideScreen LCD Monitor: 22” TFT Full HD LED, 1920x1080, 0.248mm, 250cd/m², 5ms, VGA/DVI/HDMI, VESA, with Speakers
• Keyboard & Mouse: MICROSOFT Wireless Desktop, 2.4 GHz RF Wireless, 1000 dpi, Black, USB
• Operating System: MICROSOFT Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Edition with SP1
• WARRANTY: Complete Three (3) Year Warranty at no additional charge
* Up to 10 Hot Swap Trayless Bays are available for building RAID sets for long term storage solutions
UPDATED CONFIGURATION 5/2014
Tri-Tech Forensics Announces Acquisition of Rescue Essentials Acquisition Expands Tri-Tech’s Product Offering to Include First Responder Kits and Emergency Supplies Leland, NC and Salida, CO; Ja...
With over 30 years of experience, we are the nation’s most proficient developer and manufacturer of forensic kits.
We are committed to providing our customers with state-of-the-art forensics products at affordable prices.