Offering top quality tactical, combat, and wilderness medical products at extremely affordable prices.
Providing exceptional service and state-of-the-art digital forensics equipment to each client, whether the need is for a small mobile kit for patrol cars or a full lab solution.
Providing law enforcement and law firms involved in legal or criminal matters with digital forensic support.
* A partial case of 10 kits is also available for purchase.
• 1 ea. Pre-sealed Kit Box (5" L x 3.75" W x 2.5" H) with biohazard label affixed
• 1 ea. Kit Instruction Sheet/FDA Insert
• 1 ea. Subject Consent Form
• 1 ea. Inner Box Blood Tube Holder with Investigating Officer's Report and Chain of Possession printed on security flap
• 1 ea. Tamper-evident Evidence Seal for sealing inner box
• 2 ea. 10 ml Blood Collection Tubes (gray-stoppered) containing 100 mg of sodium fluoride and 20 mg of potassium oxalate
• 1 ea. 20 g x 1.5" Mulit-sample Needle
• 1 ea. Safety Tube and Needle Holder
• 1 ea. PVP Prep Pad (alcohol-free)
• 1 ea. Ziplock Bag containing a liquid-absorbing sheet
• 2 ea. Tamper-evident Specimen Security/Identification Seals
• 1 ea. Tamper-evident Kit Box Shipping Seal for resealing outer kit box after specimen collection
With over 35 years of experience, we are the nation’s most proficient developer and manufacturer of forensic kits.
We are committed to providing our customers with state-of-the-art forensics products at affordable prices.