Offering top quality tactical, combat, and wilderness medical products at extremely affordable prices.
Providing exceptional service and state-of-the-art digital forensics equipment to each client, whether the need is for a small mobile kit for patrol cars or a full lab solution.
Providing law enforcement and law firms involved in legal or criminal matters with digital forensic support.
* A partial case of 10 kits is also available for purchase.
• 1 ea. Pre-sealed Kit Box (5" L x 3.75" W x 2.5" H) with biohazard label affixed
• 1 ea. Kit Instruction Sheet/FDA Insert
• 1 ea. Subject Consent Form
• 1 ea. Inner Box Blood Tube Holder with Investigating Officer's Report and Chain of Possession printed on security flap
• 1 ea. Tamper-evident Evidence Seal for sealing inner box
• 2 ea. 10 ml Blood Collection Tubes (gray-stoppered) containing 100 mg of sodium fluoride and 20 mg of potassium oxalate
• 1 ea. 20 g x 1.5" Mulit-sample Needle
• 1 ea. Safety Tube and Needle Holder
• 1 ea. PVP Prep Pad (alcohol-free)
• 1 ea. Ziplock Bag containing a liquid-absorbing sheet
• 2 ea. Tamper-evident Specimen Security/Identification Seals
• 1 ea. Tamper-evident Kit Box Shipping Seal for resealing outer kit box after specimen collection
Tri-Tech Forensics Announces Acquisition of Rescue Essentials Acquisition Expands Tri-Tech’s Product Offering to Include First Responder Kits and Emergency Supplies Leland, NC and Salida, CO; Ja...
With over 30 years of experience, we are the nation’s most proficient developer and manufacturer of forensic kits.
We are committed to providing our customers with state-of-the-art forensics products at affordable prices.